Welcome to the homepage of Jürgen Weiland
- Homeopathic practice - Supervision - Seminars -
in Bonn since 1992
How I came to homeopathy
Since 1992 I am running my homeopathic clinic in Bonn.
Before becoming a homeopath, I worked as a male nurse for 10 years in different hospitals.
Here I was especially interested in working in the intensive care unit.
I could observe that using allophatic drugs in severe acute conditions can bring quick results to the patients, but the long term results couldn't convince me.
After a few years I felt a deep yearning for another powerful but effective alternative, with less side effects and better long term results.
In 1984, my first contact with homeopathy began, when I started to work in Klinik Lahnhöhe, a hospital close to Koblenz. Here they offer different alternative medicines like anthroposophy and homeopathy.
In the beginning I was quite critical, because the way of thinking was so different to that what I had been exposed to in school medicine. However, I observed for the first time, when the right remedy was given, it had a huge impact to the health condition of the patient. In short and in long term conditions. Most impressively, the physical, mental and emotional state of a person seemed to be addressed simultaneously.
From that moment on I was convinced homeopathy was the kind of therapy I wanted to learn.
Education and training
After visiting a few seminars in my area, I heard about a new school concept in Munich (Academy for homeopathy) where they had just created an academy offering a fulltime study of homeopathy.
In 1991 I began my studies there.
After my studies, other teachers have influenced and inspired my work:
- Jeremy Sherr
- Rajan Sankaran and other teachers from the Bombay School
- Anne Schadde
- Frans Vermeulen
- Jan Scholten
- 2012-2015 University of Central Lancashire in Preston, UK (UCLAN).
- Master’s Thesis „Dynamics in Paediatrics“.
- Completed June 2015. Degree: Master of Science in Homeopathy (MSc Hom).
Lectures and seminars
Enthusiastic about the therapy and inspired by the results of treating patients, I wanted to share my experiences.
So in 1995 I started to teach and give seminars in different schools:
- Center for classical homeopathy in Mülheim - basic themes like Materia medica, Philosophy & Case-taking.
- Academy for homeopathy in Munich - themes around pregnancy, giving birth and early childhood.
- Homeopathic Summer school in Devon and Glastonbury, England, run by John Jezewski.
- Munich, June 2008, together with my colleague Anne Schadde - Academy for homeopathy in Munich - The journey of the child’s soul Part 1 - The homeopathic treatment of children using Sankaran’s Sensation method.
- Munich, May 2009, together with my colleague Anne Schadde - Academy for homeopathy in Munich - The homeopathic treatment of children“ Part 2 (later childhood and puberty) using Sankaran’s Sensation method. This seminar is available on CD in german.
- Boulder Colorado, April 2008 - Homeopathy School International in Boulder Colorado: „Childhood and Homeopathy, Healthy Mental and Physical Development“ together with my colleague Anne Schadde from Munich. This seminar is available for rent on DVD.
- Berlin, February 2009, together with my colleague Anne Schadde - Chiron School - The journey of the child’s soul Part 1 - The homeopathic treatment of children using Sankaran’s Sensation method. This seminar is available on CD in german.
- Berlin, February 2010, together with my colleague Anne Schadde - Chiron School - The homeopathic treatment of children“ Part 2 (later childhood and puberty) using Sankaran’s Sensation method. This seminar is available on CD in german.
- Munich, January 2011 - Krankenhaus für Naturheilweisen - „Highly sensitive“ – Children and their affinity to remedies from the plant kingdom in acute conditions.
- Cape Town South Africa, February 2011 - The homeopathic treatment of children focusing on their mental and physical development.
- Auckland, New Zealand, October 2012 - Childhood and Homeopathy - Healthy Mental and Physical Development.
- Munich, March 2013 - Krankenhaus für Naturheilweisen Vortrag zur Empfindungsmethode während den 6. Münchner Sankaran-Tagen
- Johannesburg, South Africa, February 2014 - System, Symptom & Sensation in Children.
- Munich, March 2014 - Krankenhaus für Naturheilweisen Vortrag zur Empfindungsmethode während den 7. Münchner Sankaran-Tagen.
- London, Juni 2014 - Meeting Point - WISH Congress - Paths to the Simillimum
- Johannesburg, South Africa, February 2014 - Dynamics in the Consulting Room.
- Aachen, Germany, March 2015 - Dynamiken in der Kinderpraxis.
- Stockholm, Sweden, October 2015 - Congress on Neuropsychiatric Disorders.
- München, März 2016 - Krankenhaus für Naturheilweisen - Ericaceae - bekannte Familie, unbekannte Arznei.
- Heppenheim, Mai 2016 - SHZ Kongress - Vortrag: Dynamiken in der Kinderpraxis, Vorstellung meiner Forschungsarbeit.
- Cape Town, South Africa, August 2016 - The Concept of Evolution in Homeopathy.
- München, November 2018, Der Weg der Kinderseele. Anne Schadde und Jürgen Weiland. Neues Konzept, neue Fallbeispiele Akademie für Homöopathie München-Gauting
- Aarau, Schweiz, März 2019, Der Weg der Kinderseele. Anne Schadde und Jürgen Weiland. Neues Konzept, neue Fallbeispiele. Artis Seminare.
Also in 1995 I started to teach homeopathy to midwives.
In the field of midwifery there seems to be a great need for rapid but gentle medicine like homeopathy to support the birthing process.
Until today I am still running courses for midwives, and after so many years I have witnessed a lot experiences in treating woman around birth and their newborn children.
Out of this work with midwives arouse the idea to create a center for homeopathy and midwifery.
In 1998, together with the midwives of Storch & Co., we founded our Zentrum für Homöopathie und Geburtshilfe
Hahnemann & C.G. Jung
Another emphasis of work is integrating the tools of analytical psychology (Carl Gustav Jung). To understand the stories of my patients better, I like to integrate working with dreams, active imagination and shadow work.
From 1997-2000 I attended a three year training at the C.G. Jung-Institute Cologne.
a study of two homeopathic remedies
White - Austria - by Peter König
Red - Germany - by Jürgen Weiland
Two homeopathic provings of the plant of vine make up the main contect of this book - one proving done in Austria and one in the Rhine valley, both carefully conducted after the standards of the great homeopathic remedy provings.
The book also provides an introduction into the biology and history of vine and wine, a proper repertorization as well as further thoughts on the experiences with this new remedy. Like many other remedies that belong to the important drugs of mankind Vitis vinifera promises to achieve a central place among our materia medica.
Published in one volume in english by Fagus Verlag, 138p. € 18,00.
Get your copy from here